Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life is right..just like it is!

I was eating dinner with my little men tonight and couldn't help but overhear these teenage girls behind me. Hold your pointer finger in the air and make a continuos circle around it. Yep, that's them (the pointer finger) and that circle, yep, that's the earth revolving around them. In our brief 20 minute encounter I heard all about the unjustices of the world, aka curfew, boys who never call back, other girls that are just jealous and so forth. I'm sure she thought my "conversations" were odd. A conversation with 2 boys, ages 3 and 1 that went something like this; please share your milkshake, don't pick your nose, seriously don't lick the table, I love you too, please stop sharing, yes dad has to go to work, no we aren't going swimming, yes Mason is your best friend, etc.
So, I guess my point is this. Do I love my life? Heck yes, and I wouldn't trade this stage for anything in the world. Do those sweet teenage girls love theirs? Heck yes, and they definitely wouldn't want to trade it for mine! Those girls have remained on my heart this entire night. I don't know if they have a walk with the Lord, but I pray that their life is as fully blessed as mine!





2 men in uniform! Yowzaa...



Not bad for 3 1-year olds in the same pic



Nana and Pop's "grandboys"
Sam (3)
Sef (15mo)
Ephraim (14 mo)



Happy 27th birthday to NeNe. Aka Auntie Janell.
We love you!

1 comment:

Laurel Feierbach said...

I love how Annie is putting bunny ears on Sef and how Sef's pants are undone in the pic with Janell.