Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Late Fall/Early Summer



This is how showers are accomplished in am. Sam talks to us while Sef and I shower...one day I hope to look back at this and think it was the right choice...



We love you Dad and Tim buddy dog. Sam likes his SWAT outfit now a little better than his fireman one, I know that makes Dad extremely happy!




They (grandparents) say this is what they do, let their grandkids do what they please! PROOF.




A little cosuin bath time.



Cousin Ephraim being dedicated on Mother's Day!





Cluster Ball, er, I mean T-Ball! Go Mariners!


3 comments:

Laurel Feierbach said...

Why is Sef clothed in the shower?!

J and Kim said...

sometimes he can't wait and he just gets in! Sometimes he's happier that way! lol

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back Kim! I love the updates and the pics!! Keep them coming.