Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas 08

So...I'm a little behind. But we hope you enjoy these few pics from our holiday season! We have so many things to be grateful for and are looking forward to this new year, especially our new baby boy!


So...Jason bought Sam his first gun...a .22! I was super angry when he bought it home. First of all, we agreed that he COULD NOT have a gun until he was 5! We determined this even before he was born! But, I couldn't be mad for long when Jason told me he had to get it because it was "on sale". How could I fault him? After all, in the last 4 years we've been married he's let me get away with quite a few things because they were "on sale"! The first picture is him so happy to be holding his new gun, the second is when we tried to take it away... a born hunter!





The Mueller's invited us over to meet Santa! Sam had a great time, Santa brought him a Handy Manny tool set! Although now he thinks that Santa lives at K-K's house (their daughter). He says "Santa at home mom, at K-K's house". Too cute....



Christmas morning opening his stocking & a few things from us! (Notice the blue book on the bottom right...scroll down for explamation).




Christmas at Nana & Pop's house, they bought him a Big Wheels! He was being quite the helper with Dad figuring out just the right tool needed for the job!


Avila Family Christmas in Arroyo Grande. My mom's side of the family (65 +) meets at my Aunt Pat's house in AG. They have a few acres with horses, volleyball, and tons of kids.


We were fortunate to have my sister and brother-in-law and their 2 girls stay with us during the holidays! Sam asked everyone to read him his new favorite book he received from his good friends Belle and Beau, This is the Stable. I believe this was the 652nd time Uncle Jeff had read it to him that day!

2 comments:

Mo said...

Where's the rest of his gifts? I know he received tons of stuff. Love the story about his favorite book. So sweet.

mary gendron said...

hey sam...
light shone down
dusty & brown...
: )