Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam!

Our little guy turned 2 last week! I would love to say that I miss my sweet little baby, just staring up at you, cooing and not disobeying....I don't! (Well, okay, maybe a tiny bit). But since we found out last week that we are adding another little boy to our family in early spring...I love my 2 year old just the way he is!!

Happy Birthday Sam...Mommy and Daddy love you!









Sam's top 3 favorite things at 2:
Songs:
  1. Whiskey Lullaby- Brad Paisley & Allison Krauss
  2. Elvira - ?????
  3. You are my Sunshine- ???

Books:

  1. I love you through and through
  2. The Okay Book
  3. Picture Books/ABC's

Words:

  1. "No Thank You Mom/Dad"
  2. "Be Careful at work Dad"
  3. "Tim, Buddy Dog"

4 comments:

mary gendron said...

My favorite things about Sam are that he is so cute (obviously) and how he says, "hey, Mary, that's Beau-Beau". Too precious! Happy Birthday Sam! We love you!

Mo said...

I wanted to bake zucchini bread and cookies and bring them over for Sam's birthday but I couldn't get a hold of you!

I will totally let you borrow my book.

Linda Chapin said...

Sam is so cute...enjoy him...I loved your Christmas card and am thankful to be on your mailing list. By the way two boys sounds just perfect to me.

Eric Sapien said...

Ovia was excited to see Sam's pictures. She wanted to know why she wasn't in any of them! Just kidding.